Report a Street Light Out











Street lights are the property of PSE&G.

You can report a street light outage through the PSE&G website at You can also contact PSE&G by phone at 1-800-436-7734. Please have the location of the street light, the nearest cross street and the pole number (usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole).


Let's keep our community bright and safe!!!

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved - Ewing Police Department - NJ